Bad Lakes Ranked
As a helpful companion to @yrfriendrachel's ranking of all the Great Lakes, here is my definitive ranking of the Bad Lakes. Be aware!
- 1.Girth LakeThe widest and shallowest of the Bad Lakes, there's is still plenty of shade at the nearby 7/11 and the water is colored adequately. Only sort of a Bad Lake.
- 2.Dust LakeAlthough the lake has mostly dried up, the empty basin resembles a Martian landmark and you will never drown.
- 3.Filth LakeWithin a 10-minute jog of Montana's brightest 7/11, do not wade in this unholy lake-esque bubble.
- 4.Astro LakeAn artificially-surfaced lake where all the water is hard beads.
- 5.Gavin's RevengeNOT a lake; just a carnival ride about Dr. Kevorkian's assistant