Best Parts About Commuting Home Into New York in the Ice
- •The hour-long train ride is entirely snow vistas. No parts of the suburbs aren't snow vistas.
- •Saving enough time to walk to your train so that the unplowed paths don't obstruct you, and you can just glide on puffs.
- •When your iPhone is so cold that its pixels lag and turn into visible trails
- •Maybe missing a Tuesday of work because you live 55 miles from work
- •Spending the Monday after the Super Bowl in an icy New England but the evening in my home where everyone likes Odell Beckham or D'Brickashaw Ferguson
- •It's really easy to tumble down a flight of subway stairs sprinting to catch the LOh wait that is the worst part but at least I didn't do that. Oh wait I did!
- •Looking up to the streetlights, watching the sky visibly whisper, and forgetting about my massive thigh bruise for a minute.