I love the shit outta all these movie tropes
- •When technology gets hacked by a "computer virus" and the virus is something crazy like a giant laughing head that chomps all the programs on the desktop
- •When everyone at the deli knows everything about the Lonely Guy and gives him life advice
- •When everyone's at an amazing pool and there's also a gross fat dude there
- •When everyone at a club is standing very far away from each other and dancing like they're at a corporate retreat for Colgate Toothpaste
- •When the Leading Comedic Man cuts himself shaving
- •The Weird Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins
- •When the main romantic character is getting fed sentences through an earpiece
- •Hungover vomiting on a plane/train/at a hotel
- •Anything that happens in officesOffice interactions are the biggest trope in the game! Everyone's coworkers could be swapped into any movie.
- •When characters (being played by celebrities of course) talk about other Real Life CelebritiesSpecial shoutout to the SNL move of having a celebrity playing up against an impression of themselves/a celebrity playing a normal person discussing themselves (I.e. Derek Jeter in drag on Derek Jeter: "He looks like if the Rock had sex with a Muppet."). My favorite feature of SNL! Even though duh i love all features of SNL.