Problems With "Serial" Season Two
- •Adnan won't stop talking about The War In AfghanistanI was really hoping, after Season One ended so abruptly, that Adnan would have shed some light on the past year. But he's stuck on this tangent about desertion and Sarah, try as she might, just can't rein him in. Is this all part of it?
- •Jay's string of lies continuesWe know Jay's untrustworthy, but I was hoping this new season would help clarify his story. Instead, Jay's calling himself a filmmaker, and he's claiming responsibility for "The Hurt Locker"? Well, which is it, Jay?
- •No one questioned DonI mean, hello? At least talk to him?
- •Sarah refuses to cal Adnan by his nameClearly, their relationship has turned frosty since the podcast left off, and Sarah refuses to even acknowledge him. Why? Could use some detail.
- •So...I guess the Innocence Project found nothing?Thanks for trying, Innocence Project!
- •Baltimore sounds like it got even worseHow can I trust the justice system if they all relocated to some horrid desert with no plumbing?
- •The MailKimp idiot is back.Why is this idiot back????