The Best Parts of Attending Sundance Film Festival
Thank you, @minhal !
- •The racing around
- •The scenery
- •The first time the lights dim and you realize you actually made it into a real-life film
- •Realizing absolutely no film is bad
- •When it's snowing just the right amount
- •Just seeing the Egyptian Theater with your own eyes
- •Hot ass coffee and Under Armour
- •Walking past Danny Devito twice
- •The exhilaration and the fastest-finger meritocracy of waitlists
- •Knowing you're doing a Real Thing
- •Oxygen Bar at the Sundance Channel LoungeJk I did not like this
- •An astounding amount of Virtual Reality
- •Chris Kelly's "Other People"