Underrated Paul Simon Semi-hits
Not talking the deepest of cuts, but god damn it, some Simon songs are so good.
- •"I Know What I Know"My unequivocal jam. Some mornings, I think that this is the best song I have ever heard. Not sure there's a better line out there than, "Don't I know you from the cinematographer's party?"
- •"The Obvious Child"The only song I would dance to as a little baby. I retract my first item on the list; THIS is the best song I've ever heard.
- •"Late In The Evening"Reel Big Fish wish they'd written this meaty motherfucker.
- •"The Boy In The Bubble"Sure, let's open an entire album with an accordion riff. The Moops of Simon songs.
- •"Proof"Rhythm Of The Saints > Graceland????
- •"How Can You Live In The Northeast"I like this doofy song.
- •"You Can Call Me Al"Docked points for being an undeniable massive hit. Gains points for being the song I sing to myself when walking alone through a bad neighborhood at night.