What Your T-shirt Says About You
T-Shirts can say a lot! Try not to judge a book by its cover, but with this list, you can do that.
- •Black T-ShirtYou are warm on summer days, my friend! Try not to befriend too many Black T-Shirts; they may belong to people who are not your friends, but rather an elaborate long-form improv social experiment.
- •Red T-ShirtA Red Shirt is warm, no-nonsense, and feisty. If you wear a Red Shirt every day eventually you have to quit your job and become a stop sign. It's true!
- •Gray T-ShirtGray Shirts are non-committal, wishy-washy, and don't know what they want. All the cool boys at my High School wore Gray Shirts, and now they're all--you guessed it--stop signs. Guess they should've been wearing Red Shirts all along!
- •Blue T-ShirtYou've made a mistake.
- •Green T-ShirtYou are Albanian.
- •Orange T-ShirtYou can't legally purchase an Orange T-Shirt in America so this means you are a criminal/crime person.
- •Sandwich BoardBucking the shirt trend altogether! Sleek, very cool. Befriend!