COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THE BRITISH
For any of you who were wondering
- 1.Not all of us like Tea - Just most of us....As soon as we worked out coffee had far more caffeine in it, it was a no brainer to make the switch
- 2.Not all of us are ugly - Take Henry Cavill as an example...Yes - Superman is British
- 3.Not all of us have crooked teeth - But we do have a lot of dentists...I have always had terrible teeth, so I'm a bad example, but have many friends with exceptional teeth
- 4.We're not all miserableEven though we generally have much smaller houses than the US and have terrible weather. We try and make the most of it
- 5.We don't all wear tweed jackets...That's mostly just university professors biblical school boys and pr***s
- 6.Yes - Cockney Rhyming slang is another language!It's not really, but even I don't understand it...
- 7.We don't play Soccer we play FootballExcept our version of football actually involves our feet. Rugby would be closer to American Football, we just don't need all the padding...
- 8.Our Queen hasn't had it easy!Not many know she served during the war fixing military vehicles - get on Wikipedia now!