Reasons why I hate football (soccer for American readers)
- •Football fans cry like they've lost a loved one when their team doesn't win the cup.Grow up, it's just a game
- •Footballers roll around on the floor like they've had a leg amputated when they've been fouled and then 5 minutes later they're running around like it never happened.Man up you bunch of Jessies. Rugby players just shrug and carry on
- •Football pundits that take an hour to dissect the game piece by piece.The score is the result. Accept it and move on.
- •Football fans.Just football fans.
- •And the serious one, the violence associated with football.The thug mentality of a very small number of 'fans' it abhorrent.