Already on li.st? Open in app.
OK, so this has been bothering me for awhile now, but does anyone remember Wizards of Waverly Place? It was one of my favorite shows as a child but there's just one thing I couldn't figure out.
- •What's the deal with the Wizard Competition?For those of you who are unfamiliar with the show, the Wizard Competition is a contest between the siblings of a wizard family to determine who gets to keep their powers into adulthood. There can only be one, but why?
- •So here's my theory...
- •It's the results of a magic peace treaty!That is, a treaty between different communities of magic-users.
Who can argue with peices of wisdom like...
- •EragonYou don't want to live forever, trust me.
- •Harry SeldonTreat every crisis like a Seldon Crisis.
- •James HoldenKnowledge is power, distribute it as much as possible.
Based on a 100 percent true story.
- •Two priests walk into a tavern
- •Publican"What's that godawful stench?"
- •First priest"We were saved from a deathly fall by the divine spirit of the Virgin Mary!" he proclaims loudly.
This is a completely true story,
This is actually a list from my AP chemistry class, but I thought it would be helpful to keep the following information in mind when discussing conclusions drawn from scientific models. So here we go...
- 1.A model does not equal reality.
- 2.Models are oversimplifications, and are therefore often wrong.
- 3.Models become more complicated and are modified as they age.
- •Hydrogen fuel cells
- •Increased use of safe nuclear energy
For the @ReadingChallenge on books turned into movies.
- •Where to start?Oh yeah.
- •Saphira did NOT have feathers!Her wings were clearly described in the book as consisting of a translucent, blue membrane.
- •Arya's hair was black not redAlso, she's an elf
Because it is 5:08 and we are currently eating LUNCH.
- •Breakfast6:00 am to 10:59 am
- •Lunch11:00 am to 12:59 pm
- •Dinner4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Here is a quick list of some things that--in some way, shape, or form--remind me of Trump and his values.
- •The Vord QueenBecause she somehow brought Aleran civilization to the brink of disaster, despite having the emotional understanding of a six-year old.
- •The DarklingBecause he is a power-hungry, egomaniac who can somehow trick people into thinking he's the good guy.
- •The DarkeningBecause it veils people in a cloak of ignorance.
I LOVE crossovers, regardless of the genre. I am always excited when two shows I like to watch have a crossover episode. I am constantly imagining crossovers for my favorite tv shows and books. Here are some of my top literary crossovers.
- •Inheritance Cycle meets Space Captain SmithDragon Riders vs. Ghast Empire means EPIC battle scenes.
- •Space Captain Smith meets TemeraireJust imagine all the Divine Wind jokes that could be made. #Battle of the Britains
- •Temeraire meets Inheritance CycleImagine Eragon questioning the morality of the War of 1812. Awesome.