GERMAN TRADITIONS & HOLIDAYS
Just some holidays & traditions I celebrate
- •Easter Egg TreeA German tradition of decorating trees & bushes with Easter Eggs is known as Ostereierbaum or Easter Egg Tree
- •Carp or Goose is often served for the main Christmas mealStollen is a popular fruited yeast bread that is also eaten at Christmas
- •Advent Calendars
- •Pickle OrnamentHide the pickle ornament in the Christmas tree & whoever finds it gets an extra present.
- •Christmas Eve Box• New pjs • a Christmas movie • hot chocolate • snacks for the movie • Christmas card with $5 in it • box of candy canes • chocolate Santa • snow globe • Santa hat
- •ChristkindlmarktChristmas markets