HOW THE FRIENDS LIKE THEIR THANKSGIVING POTATOES
The One Where Underdog Gets Away
- •Rachel: no potatoesShe just wants to "shoop, shoop, shoop"
- •Chandler: no potatoesMonica: Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Thanksgiving feast, you got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixin's, and your family size bag of Funyuns. Chandler: We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner...and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced...It's very difficult to appreciate a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.
- •Ross: lumpy mashedMonica: I'll make it just like Mom's. Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
- •Monica: probably smooth mashedMonica: You know, they're not actually supposed to have...I'll work on the lumps.
- •Joey: tater totsJoey: But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition. You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a tot!
- •Phoebes: whipped with peas and onionsPhoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions...'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
- •Geez, does everyone need to have their Thanksgiving potatoes the way their mom made them?How about just saying, "Thank you, Monica!"?
- •And then...
- •"Got the ke-eys?"
- •"The potatoes are ruined, the potatoes and ruined, the potatoes are ruined!"😕😕😕