- •Early dinner in NY with an old friend and then long walk through the city as you catch up.
- •Sunday spent in or near bed with your partner.
- •You find treasured object/ favorite piece of clothing/cash you assumed lost and feel incredibly lucky.
- •The whole family together in one place.
- •After a breakup or job loss, your friends come over and bake you cookies or get you drunk or just talk with you into the night. Bad day gone good.
- •A doctor calls and says someone is going to be okay.
- •Day 3 of a group trip and everyone is clicking and really getting into it.
- •Everyone has to say bye and the only new memory you make is reminiscing about old memories.
- •Someone calls and says, "You got it."