During the Gilmore Girls Reunion I...
- •judged people for screaming and then screamed very loudly.
- •made eye contact and shared a knowing look with @shinyunicorn 85,000 times.
- •maybe had a joy blackout because it's hard to remember specific details of the event.
- •Received four emails asking me if I knew about the Gilmore Girls reunion? I'm living it, you fools!
- •Watched the Edward Herrmann memorial and thought about how if you lose a member of a show after it ends, any reunion will also always be a memorial.
- •Felt uncomfortable/nervous when audience members didn't stick to the rules of the Q&A.
- •Wanted more Keiko, Yanic, and Liza, and will never forgive the moderator for not giving that to me.
- •FELT TRUE GRATITUDE