Good Dates '06-'13
Sometimes you have a great date that is so perfectly romantic, it makes you think you've found the love of your life, but it's actually just a good date that ultimately leads to nothing.
- •Evening at the Santa Monica pier. My first time on a Ferris Wheel. Lots of cuddling. Fun boardwalk games. Italian dinner.
- •Day starts in afternoon and we talk through lunch, dinner, drinks, second late night dinner.
- •LA philharmonic, then a walk through Downtown park. We kiss in front of the fountain. So not the guy for me, but the date setting was amazing!
- •Night at Knott's Scary. It's raining, so most things are closed. We end up holding hands in haunted mansion, then run through rain under shared umbrella. Talk/make out all night.
- •This is The End at the Arclight. Dinner nearby. Kiss in Arclight parking lot. This was my first date with my boyfriend. I always felt like Sunset/Vine area had romantic potential and finally I'm proven right.