People My Mom Has Said She'd "Like to Speak To"
Sometimes my mom interrupts our conversations and says, "Let me speak to them." I 100% know she would get me results, but I'm not five so I don't take her up on this.
- •My realtor. "Why should you have to bid higher? It seems like the people selling are just being greedy!"
- •Mike Schur (every year right before Christmas -- "Well I'll ask when your vacation starts. You deserve a break!")
- •Various friends of mine (This is more like, "You know what I'd tell her...")
- •Oprah (according to my mom, Oprah should be ashamed she never had me on her show when I wrote a book in high school)
- •My accountant.
- •My current landlord.
- •A former high school friend's mother.
- •Airline employees