Ways I Am Similar to Rory Gilmore
I'll go from general ("yeah, you, Rory, and everyone else!") to specific ("Whoa weird.").
- 1.We both love books.
- 2.In the student council AND newspaper.Classic boring overachiever move. The idea of joining a play was just too insane.
- 3.We grew up with an awesome, single mom.
- 4.We were virgins when we got into Harvard, Yale, and Princeton.And our moms were more excited about both of these things then we were.
- 5.Our grandparents are more conservative than our parents.
- 6.Because we spent so much time with mom and other adults, our pop culture references are too old for us.
- 7.Prone to achievement-based panic attacks.
- 8.Our parents got back together.My parents divorced when I was 2 and got back together when I was 27. That episode where Rory finds out Christopher and Lorelai got married in Paris? I 100% understand Rory's reaction.