Ways I Am Similar to Rory Gilmore
I'll go from general ("yeah, you, Rory, and everyone else!") to specific ("Whoa weird.").
- •We both love books.
- •In the student council AND newspaper.Classic boring overachiever move. The idea of joining a play was just too insane.
- •We grew up with an awesome, single mom.
- •We were virgins when we got into Harvard, Yale, and Princeton.And our moms were more excited about both of these things then we were.
- •Our grandparents are more conservative than our parents.
- •Because we spent so much time with mom and other adults, our pop culture references are too old for us.
- •Prone to achievement-based panic attacks.
- •Our parents got back together.My parents divorced when I was 2 and got back together when I was 27. That episode where Rory finds out Christopher and Lorelai got married in Paris? I 100% understand Rory's reaction.