Historical Figures I Find Attractive But Wish I Didn't
- •Lee Harvey OswaldAssassin of President John F. Kennedy. I don't feel like elaborating more on this one. I feel very strongly about this and no one agrees. The sad thing is I know I'm wrong. Shot in the stomach by Jack Ruby in 1963.
- •Ted BundySerial killer, kidnapper, rapist, and necrophile. This is a no brainier. He was creepy as all hell, demented and psychotic. But was seriously considered to be a sex symbol during his trial. Death by electric chair 1989.
- •David KoreshCult leader of the Branch-Davidians. This man thought he was a prophet. End of story. Died in the fire of his religious compound in Waco, Texas in 1993.
- •John Wilkes BoothAssassin of President Abraham Lincoln and failed actor. Died of a gunshot wound to the neck in a fiery barn standoff in 1865.
- •Lewis PowellAttempted assassin of William Seward, Co-conspirator with JWB against Lincoln and all around hottie. Execution by hanging in 1865.