HAMBURG STREET ART
- •SchultüteSchultüte's are the bags of sweets kindergarteners traditionally bring to class on the first day of school. Tüte also means joint. Hence the kid with the giant joint.
- •Mural by Inner FieldsCreated for media design company Beebop
- •"This neighborhood hunts nazis"Made in response to the neo-nazis who were demonstrating against admitting Syrian refugees into Germany.
- •Watercolor GirlArtist el bocho has a series of watercolor girls he paints on side streets. With rain, they'll slowly fade into the walls.
- •Party PulpoStyrofoam pasted to the wall. A pretty common image of an octopus chilling with seven beers.
- •KilimanschanzoAn old building converted to a climbing wall. Name is a portmanteau of Kilimanjaro and the name of the neighborhood, Sternschanze.
- •Another selection from Kilimanschanzo
- •The Tree ProjectDone by the Zonenkinder Kollektiv. Faces on trees that try to emulate their personalities.
- •SpiderDone by artist Nychos in the Gängeviertel, a group of historic squat houses.