TIMES THE "ACCIO" SPELL WOULD REALLY COME IN HANDY
From Harry Potter wiki: "The Summoning Charm (Accio) was a charm that caused an object at a distance from the caster to fly into their arms."
- •When I'm on my couch working (ListApping) and my computer charger is across the room.
- •Anytime I've been hungover.
- •When you realize too late that there's no TP in a public bathroom.
- •After I walk into a room for the express purpose of grabbing one thing, forget what it was I meant to get, go back to whatever room I was in, and immediately remember what I wanted.
- •When I've walked out the door without my keys/wallet/phone.
- •When there're no condoms immediately available.
- •The next time I'm head to head with a nasty Hungarian Horntail and I need my trusty Firebolt.
- •Now that I'm thinking about it, though, you could steal SO MUCH SHIT.But I'd probably just stick to candy. "With great power..." and all that.
- •In a fightAccio Appendix! I never understood why they didn't use it more in duels.Suggested by @gwcoffey