TOP 5 WORKS FROM CHILDREN'S GREEK MYTHOLOGY
Cute myths for a delicate demographic in no particular order because EVERYONE IS A WINNER
- 1."Ares Had a Little Lamb"...and its fleece was white (not golden!) as snow till Bacchus got a hold of it! But what an orgy it was!
- 2.Dr. Zeus' "Hypnos Hears a Horme"Also the author of, "Oh, The Places With Stoa!" before he had lightning at his fingertips, he had our children's hearts as beloved writer/illustrator.
- 3."The Master Cat, or Poseidon Boots"Move over Mania and Nemesis, there's a new rabble rouser in town! Poseidon Boots is a trickster. And a cute kitten!
- 4."Antigone of Green Gables"Antigone, age 11, mistakenly lives with a brother and sister who are adults and live together on a Canadian farm. Whoa! Sure beats living with two loving dads! Or ONE dad who married HIS mom who is also HER mom! See how sweet little Antigone defines her new normal.
- 5."Hera Potter and the Ascender of Mount Parnassus"Our clever protagonist takes altitude in stride looking for Orestes on Mount Parnassus. But ugh! Of COURSE that pill Hermione is there... Who even invited her? Seriously. She needs to catch a clue...