Favorites Artists When I Was Young
- •Hilary Duff. She was my first concert and I just always looked up to her. And at some point in your life, you've definitely jammed to So Yesterday.
- •Britney Spears. It's Britney bitch. She was my first CD. I remember jamming to I'm a slave for you when I was eight, surprised my parents let that happen. OH WELL. Britney's great.
- •NSYNC. Ugh they were such a jam. Admitting I can still dance to Bye Bye Bye.
- •Jesse McCartney. What a babe.
- •Backstreet Boys. I mean how could you not like Backstreet Boys.