TOP 5 ACTORS TO PORTRAY BATMAN THE WAY HE'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED (IN ANIMATION)
Greetings, and welcome to my inaugural list! My first list will be one where I heal the wounds of a certain live-action release from this year by reminding you of a simple truth: EVERYTHING is better in animation.
- 5.Will ArnettBatman is actually a billionaire playboy. It's nice to see an actor who remembers that this makes him, by definition, a self-absorbed egomaniac.
- 4.Bruce GreenwoodIn both Young Justice and Under the Red Hood, he gave us one of the best tortured, weathered Batman performances.
- 3.Diedrich BaderEven in such a funny, wild show, Bader's Batman had complete grounding and honesty. And without a doubt, he's the best actor to ever handle Batman's classic penchant for terrible puns.
- 2.Will FriedleWaah waah, he didn't really play Bruce Wayne, boo hoo, he doesn't count. Hell yes, he counts. Check out the JLU episode "Epilogue" for proof, both of Will's chops as an actor and, uh....other spoilery stuff.
- 1.Kevin ConroyWell, duh. You knew this when you clicked on the list. I mock your mock surprise.