THE FIRST TIME I GOT HIGH
New York City, Age 18, April 2006. The dorm of my musical theatre conservatory.
- •I thought it would kill me. "BUT YOU GUYS ISN'T IT DANGEROUS?"
- •They were like GET IT OVER WITH, THIS IS INEVITABLE
- •I was also nursing a bottle of tequila and they kept advising against that
- •They told me most people "don't feel anything" the first time they're high. They didn't.
- •Mostly lots of coughing and then I was just was real tired and relaxed and a little paranoid and noticed that yeah, the iTunes visualizer was REALLY cool wasn't it?
- •They went to another room to let me sleep and I passed out on my friend's bed watching the visualizer and listening to music.
- •NBD. Why did they love it so much?
- •THE SECOND TIME I GOT HIGH (a few days later):