5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •The amazingly efficient conveyor belt at Kula Sushi in Campbell CA. Prepare to wait in line.
- •So John Lassiter's aunt Ruth has the world's largest collection of Toy Story memorabilia. It's on display at SFO's international terminal for TS's 20th anniv.
- •Trader Joe's oddest new creation that I was too squeamish to buy.
- •Dammit this was the best ever hot fried chicken from Hattie B's in Nashville
- •My buddy Jason can't purchase clothes unless he sends pics from the dressing room — here, Macy's—and I approve
- •8:01 am Torrance CA Target and I just bought the new Adele "25" CD. (What's a CD?) 11-20-15