FREQUENT CONVERSATION TOPICS WITH MY GRANDPARENTS
These convos are best had over hardboiled eggs and triscuits
- •The latest sale my grandma took advantage of at the super marketSavings of over a dollar require at least a 7 minute conversation
- •Water AerobicsTo use a noodle or not to use a noodle is a frequent debate between them even though they both seem to feel a noodle is the way to go
- •TrafficI find this is equally likely to be discussed on days when neither of them has driven anywhere
- •What my cousins are up toNever factual. Always speculation based on most recent Facebook posting. Often followed by long periods of searching Facebook for whatever post they are referring to
- •JeopardyWhen it will be on. If it will be a good episode. Whether they like the current champion or not.
- •Word for word repeat of any of the above conversationsMy grandpas hearing is going. We sometimes have the same conversations 3 to 4 times in one night