MELODRAMATIC THINGS THE COUPLE SITTING BEHIND ME AT BRUNCH SAID TO EACH OTHER
A lot can happen over pancakes
- •"I just feel like you and I together are rewriting history"I wasn't sure where the conversation was going at this point...
- •"You make me feel like I live in my own cramped world and I'm fighting to get out"This came with no context and no one followed up on it
- •Boy: "I just don't know how to see through your eyes"
- •Girl: (shrieking) "you just don't know how to see through my eyes!?!"
- •"I think I like this bacon better than our relationship"
- •"Well, we've paid...go now..."
- •"I should have been at work half an hour ago. If that doesn't sum this all up perfectly than I don't know what is"They really lost me on this one...How does that sum anything up?!