MY FAVORITE TOYS AS A LITTLE KID AND THE NAMES I GAVE THEM 📁
Cuz draft week
- •One of those baby dolls whose eyes actually blink whom I named Eve after one of my friends moms...
- •The carnival prize someone (my aunt?) won me as a toddler. It's a tiny stuffed Frankenstein that toddler me called Guy.Unclear if I knew that was a name or was referring to his gender
- •A porcelain doll that's like really big--maybe 3 feet tall--who's hair is really tangled and gross. Her name was MaureenAccording to my parents I did not know any Maureens at the time
- •A stuffed monkey in overalls and a little blue hat named GeorgeUnrelated to curious George
- •A stuffed gorilla from the Philadelphia zoo also named George...idk...
- •A clown music box thats head spins around 360 degrees as it plays it's a small world after allUnnamed because it's creepy as shit and you don't name toys that might kill you in your sleep