SMALL THINGS THAT ARE REALLY TOUCHING
This list is inspired by the fact that my mom brought my favorite middle school snack (a container of fresh mozzarella and olives) to my apartment today and it made me cry because it was so thoughtful and spontaneous
- •When someone buys me one of my most favorite foods without me asking
- •When someone gives me a funny cardMy dad labeled our family members on this one. Calvin is our actual cat.
- •When someone does a nice thing for a member of my family
- •When someone recommends a book/movie/podcast/Tedtalk that they think I will enjoyAnd it seems like they put some thought in
- •Leaving a note that won't be seen right away. (This is from @alien.)Suggested by @EricElkins