THE BEST THINGS MY MOM HAS TAUGHT ME
And the painful ways I've had to learn it for myself anyway
- •Don't ditch your friends just because you're in a relationshipGiven to me just before i ditched all my friends for my first relationship. Luckily enough high schoolers are forgiving and took me back when it all went down in flames.
- •If you get in the middle of two peoples fight, they'll both end up mad at youHave tested this many times. It is one hundred percent accurate.
- •Just because something is ugly on the hanger doesn't mean it won't look good onI am now known for 45 minute long dressing room sessions because I insist on trying everything on.
- •Take responsibility. Everyone screws up sometimesStill working on this one
- •Never cross 2 streets at one timeIt only adds a few seconds to use the crosswalk and it could save your life
- •Always send a thank you noteSeriously. Always. It costs 30 cents. Just do it.