IS HILLARY REALLY THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS?
Please hear me out. I want to know what I'm missing.
- •This November will be my first time voting in a general electionLike many other li.sters, I assume
- •And I've tried to justify voting for Hillary, but I can't
- •Her views on nearly everything are just so incredibly opposite of mine, that I can't reconcile supporting herI realize that some of you have views that DO line up with hers. You guys can vote for her then. But I can't
- •So, my option is to vote for TrumpBecause, as @Lindi mentioned in a recent li.st, a 3rd party vote is essentially no vote at all
- •HOWEVER, there is an astounding amount of hate on social media directed at Trump. I've seen "racist" and "sexist" thrown around over and over and over and over
- •But I haven't seen any real facts to back up these claims
- •I want to understand. I want to go to the polls as educated as I possibly can be
- •I want to have this discussion here, because li.st has so many well-spoken, educated users with different views
- •I am a woman. I have multiple hispanic family members (Peru, Colombia, and Puerto Rico). Believe me when I say that I don't want a sexist or racist president
- •But I follow politics, and I honestly haven't heard anything blatantly sexist or racist come out of Donald Trump's mouth
- •Obviously, Trump is outspoken and non-PC. Obviously, he has conservative ideas and policies. None of those facts make him inherently sexist or racist
- •Can someone provide specific quotes or videos or links that support these claims against Trump?
- •Thank you