SILLY SONGS WITH LARRY, RANKED
Inspired by @DavidRobson
- •Do the Moo ShooNot silly, just stupid. Literally just Larry and Lunt reading a Chinese menu
- •The Hairbrush SongGood story, classic tune, but overplayed
- •The Pirates Who Don't Do AnythingI've never been to Boston in the fall, either
- •The Song of the Cebú"Achoo moo moo achoo moo moo achoo moo moo achoo moo moo achoo moo moo achoo moo moo moo moo"
- •The Water Buffalo SongDefinitely silly. Effective interruption by Archibald. I wish I could rank it higher, but there is tough competition
- •The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps"But if I sing to your pregnant kitty, she will feel better in a day or two."
- •I Love My Lips"Your friends all laughed... Usta?"
- •His CheeseburgerAbout a deep, emotional attachment to a cheeseburger. I can relate
- •Larry's High Silk HatThe chocolate! The heat! The hat! So intense. On the edge of my seat every time
- •The Eight Polish Foods of Christmas"Pretty much just meat." I appreciate this song because it always reminds me of Christmas, and I'm dating a Polish man
- •Oh, Santa!Christmassy with a good lesson on sharing, topped off with an IRS joke for the parents
- •Sport Utility VehicleJust a couple of vegetables bonding over their SUVs. No big deal
- •Endangered Love"I'll take you to the ball, Barbara Manatee!"
- •The Dance of the CucumberClassic Bob/Larry interaction. A Disney reference. Half sung in Spanish. There's not much more you could ask for