TERRIBLE SENTENCES I'VE SAVED FROM NEAR-DEATH
I'm the editor-in-chief of a team of 15 intern, college-aged writers. This is some of the writing that makes me want to bang my head against the wall.
- •"This event led to debates throughout Japan and if their should be more discipline."There, their, they're. Get it right. Also, what are you even trying to say?
- •"By changing work ethics and study hobbits..."Look! It's the rare study hobbit!
- •"Due to the lack of knowledge of a company's persuasion, loss of money will most likely occur."???
- •"Such as the I phone getting rid of the Aux cord...""I phone"? Really?
- •"It can thus be extrapolated that..."I'll take Trying To Sound Smarter Than I Am for 500, Alex
- •"Having been following up with tech conventions Samsung has teased consumers at a tech convention in 2015. Where they displayed a screen that could fold."I also. like. To put periods. In the middle of. My sentences.
- •"I am extremely exited for what Samsung has to offer for 2017."You're about to be exited from this internship
- •BONUS: @squad's reaction to these atrocities