THE TAMAGOTCHI DOCTORS
- •So remember in like 2003 when tamagotchis were a thing?
- •Well my friend Natalie and I were in elementary school and we super into them
- •Collectively, we had like 12 tamagotchis
- •Other kids in our school also had tamagotchis, but usually only one eachNatalie and I had navigated our way to the top of the elementary school hierarchy due our proliferation of the virtual creatures
- •The tamagotchis would glitch sometimes, but due to our experience with the pixelated pets, Natalie and I usually knew how to fix them
- •So at recess, we sat at a picnic table on the playground, and other kids would bring us their broken tamagotchis
- •"Bring us your frozen, your beeping, your hungry toys you're unable to feed."
- •And that's how we became the tamagotchi doctors
- •(Here are all the tamagotchis I was able to dig up from my closet)