Things Over Which I Would Duel You If You Ever Insulted Their Honor
Inspired by @kaitlynvella
- •Pirates of the Caribbean seriesExciting, funny, brilliant writing, talented cast, and based off a Disney ride. What more can you ask for?
- •The Hunger Games seriesThe books. It's not just your everyday YA fiction. It's Juvenalian satire. It's a critique of reality TV, corrupt government, our consumerist society, and our focus on appearances. It's beautifully written. It's literature. Fight me.
- •Fastpitch softball"Lol but it's easier bc the balls are soft." Hahaha no. They're just as hard as baseballs. And the field is smaller, which means the batter has less time to decide whether to swing, and the fielders have less time to react. Insult softball and you will feel how soft the ball is 🙃
- •Genuine, godly, hilarious, intelligent. The list goes on. Squad is life.
- •Disney WorldThe most magical place on earth. If you disagree, you're doing it wrong. I will straight up fight you.
- •My boyfriendI've never met anyone who gets me like he does. Do not insult him unless you want me to release my wrath on you. I actually had to do this recently. Try me ☺️👊🏼