UNDERWEAR IN THE STREET
A true story
- •I was about 15 years old and I had just bought myself a couple pairs of cute underwear.
- •Prior to this point, the majority of my underwear was, like, the kind you buy at Walmart that comes in a 3 pack or whatever.
- •So yeah, I'm all excited about this underwear! Especially one pair that was blue and lacy and had a little bow on the front.
- •SO, a couple weeks later, I'm eating lunch with my friends in the cafeteria, and my mom texts me a picture.
- •THE PICTURE IS OF MY NEW BLUE LACY UNDERWEAR
- •IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET!
- •She's like, are these your underwear?She usually does the laundry, so she knew what they looked like
- •I'm like, what the heck, I don't know. Why would my underwear be in the street?
- •She goes, I was on a walk in our neighborhood and saw these and they looked like yours, so I used a stick to turn them over and look at the tag, and they are size small like yours, so what are your underwear doing in the road?
- •At this point I'm completely baffled.
- •And I'm sure my mother is completely freaking out, imagining her daughter stripping in the street or something.
- •When I got home, she grilled me.
- •But I promised then and I promise now: I have no clue how they got there.
- •I searched my house up and down for my underwear just so I could prove it must be a coincidence.
- •But, alas, the road panties must have been mine.
- •It's pretty creepy, actually.
- •And to this day, I have no clue how my underwear ended up in the street.
- •The end.