YOU ARE OVER 40 IF YOU...
- •Say "email" when you mean "text"
- •Call to tell me something you could've texted
- •Type text messages using just your index or middle finger
- •Un-ironically use the word "gal" instead of "girl"
- •Criticize teenagers for letting their electronics distract them, but can't figure out how to turn your cell phone on silent in a movie theater
- •Think all millennials are lazy or entitled without realizing that the price of tuition and the general cost of living are significantly higher than they were when you were our age, and the current job market and a $7.25 minimum wage just isn't cutting it
- •The endThis list got passive aggressive real quick, sorry not sorry