THINGS I HEARD ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK TODAY
- •Oh good, we found the right tree!A man speaking to his wife when they looked up and saw the tree at Rockefeller Plaza.
- •But it's okay, the weather in Brooklyn is different than in the city.Because it's cold here, so it must be balmy in Brooklyn? Should I buy a bikini?
- •It's so bright up there! I bet all the locals hang out there!Times Square. Ugh....no.
- •Honey, this is a train to Queens. You're going to need to dunk your whole baby in alcohol.Stranger watching a mom use a baby wipe to clean a toy on the 1 train.
- •Im going to take that selfie stick and break it over your head!That was me. I said that.
- •That Olive Garden two blocks over? It's having a New Year's Eve party. Tickets are $400.That's a lot of salad and breadsticks.