THINGS I MISS ABOUT CALIFORNIA WHILE I'M LIVING IN BOSTON
- •In-N-OutBecause, well, obviously you've never been if you don't get this.
- •The North and South discussing the correct way of naming a freeway.Do you take THE 5 to THE 101? or maybe you just take 5 to 101 and move on with your life? Really, as long as your directions never include a bridge at rush hour or the numbers 405, who cares if you include the definite article?
- •Sunsets over the ocean and/or mountain.As breathtaking and awe inspiring sunset over Fenway Park and the Pru are, nothing is any better than a California sunset.
- •Hotel del CoronadoThe ocean. The history. The fire pits, ice cream on the beach, and Navy Seals running near the water... Sorry, I got distracted.
- •Golden Gate BridgeWhat has become known as a symbol of California was once my daily commute. Not too shabby eh?
- •Hanging out at Francis Ford Coppola'sOkay, hanging out is a strong phrase. More like visiting. His vineyard. Okay, I was wine tasting but his wine makes you feel like you're friends.