THINGS PEOPLE SAY THAT ARE RIDICULOUS
- •I don't have time for a relationship.It really just means that you don't want to be in a relationship with whomever you're speaking to, and that's okay, but it has nothing to do with the amount of time you have that is excess. Rephrase please.
- •I don't want to travel overseas, it's such a waste of money.How closed off can a human really be? In what delusional world is traveling ever a waste of anything?! That's like saying learning is overrated- oh my gosh, don't even get me started.
- •Donald Trump will make this country great again.Two things here. 1: You've never been so wrong in your entire life. This ranks lower than both your '89 mullet and when you thought Justin and Britney would last "4EVA" 2: How far back are you planning on going? When we kept basic rights from people based on color, sex, and sexual orientation? When people owned other humans? Yeah, no thanks. The fact that I can write this right now, proves the country is pretty darn great.
- •Rule of thumb is...Listen, if I ever get married and my husband tries to hit me with ANYTHING, hell will rain down upon him, and I won't care what size the object is in relation to his thumb.
- •She really shouldn't wear/say/do that or dance so provocatively.I think what you mean to say is something more like, "I really shouldn't be so judgmental/patronizing/degrading." Men play sports and name their teams shirts vs. skins, and women can't wear a miniskirt without judgement?! RIDICULOUS!