CRIMSON PEAK METAPORS *SPOILERS*
SERIOUS Crimpeakheads only please!
- •Just because that guy was getting HJ’s from his psychotic sister doesn’t mean Edith had to live in that house, you know?When you date someone with a troubled past, sometimes you forgive them too much.
- •Leaves falling through your roof when there's no trees around ain't fixed by wood and nailsDon't expect to fix a problem you can't understand the cause of
- •You're at that point where you're asking a ghost what they need from you, when you should be asking yourself if you need to be up in this haunted-ass Manor.It's important to take care of yourself before assisting others
- •If love means murdering everyone who stands in your way, maybe you need to find a better loveThis one is less a metaphor and more just helpful to keep in mind in general
- •Sometimes clay looks like blood, and sometimes it's just bloodOccam's razor
- •Don't drink bitter tea just to please an in-law, especially if she's super mean about itIt's not your job to please people in the English countryside, it's England's countryside that must please you. What?
- •A true lady never accepts jewelry from a Baronette's sister's coffer.Alernative engagement rings are fine as long as they aren't obviously haunted red ghost eyeballs.
- •Always listen to your mother, and if the advice comes from in the form of a screaming skeletal wraith- write that shit down.Mama told you there'd be days like this, and she told you in the scariest way possible.