FRAGRANCES IN MY ROTATION
For all you fragrance-heads
- •Angel by Theirry MuglerThis is what Marcy Playgrounds Sex and Candy would smell like in the best possible iteration. I wear this when I want to be creeped on by people.
- •Bobbi Brown BeachI smelled this in lotion form and loved it but I'm still trying to get used to it and I don't know if it's me. It literally smells like sunscreen and salt and beach crap. When you spray it on its like the LIRR on the way home on a Saturday night, then it dries down a softer, cuddlier that. I'm a Midwesterner so this always seems like I'm posturing.
- •Un Bois Sepia by Serge LutensThis is my favorite. Oriental-Woody and unisex. It's like when you first smell Axe body spray, there's a note that makes you go "Well, this isn't really that bad, actually." It's that, draped over a forest of cypress and vetiver with a hint of lavender-sour-rot. It's kinda basic gentleman but good on a girl. I pair it with a Raiders Starter jacket given to me by my asshole ex bf does anyone want his social security number?
- •Marc by Marc JacobsThis one is purely nostalgia. Basically a shittier version of Kai oil
- •Incense Kyoto by Commes des GarçonsThis smells exactly like incense. Great for layering. Lasts a little long but I love it.