We went to my moms friend Troy's house for xmas eve
- •They live out in the middle of nowhere in NY and so we lit fireworks!
- •We were served bourbon. My stepdad kept yelling "Carlos!" Which is the name of Troy and his husbands son who was lighting all the fireworks.
- •No one thought it would get spectacular but then it DID
- •My parents moved to this little town and have started importing their friends from around the country
- •Next house to be finished is Robin's. She build a new modern house that will be the talk of the very small town, and she will have goats.
- •Across from the commotion, across the road and field lives the guy who makes all the cheese in the local cheese store. We could see his TV through his windows.