A JOURNEY THROUGH 2015 VIA PICS ON MY PHONE OF TEXTURES & PATTERNS
I sometimes need images like this for freelance work, so I have instincts to take them. I back up & erase many photos, but I always manually delete - guess these ones were some I decided to keep on my phone. Weirdly, I kinda feel like I can see the seasons happening. ✌🏼️
- •January - Wood fence with worn paint in my home town
- •January - More wood fence with worn BLUE paint in my home town.
- •February - Asphalt with stain that I joked was my shadow, on the street I grew up on
- •February - Bushes outside of my parents' home
- •March - Bugs on my car after driving from the Bay Area to LA down 5 in the spring
- •April - Wallpaper at Disneyland
- •May - Wallpaper at Santa Anita race track
- •June - Static on TVs at Break Room 86
- •July - Bougainvillea outside of Dylan's house (my LA sometimes-house)
- •August - Glittery motorcycle finish in Venice. Only reason to have a motorcycle would be the aesthetic.
- •September - Walls at The Line LA where I took a staycation with my then bf
- •October - Moss on a gravestone at a secret cemetery near my home town
- •November - Fall sunset shadows on the curtains in my parents' home
- •December - Paper with feather pattern that I put on the floor of a store in Portland to take last week. Sorry, store.