Reasons the Titans Made Mike Mularkey Their Head Coach
These are some possible reasons the Titans thought enough of Mike Mularkey their head coach
- •His career 18-39 record is better than Ken Wisenhunt's 3-20 record with the Titans.
- •Sam Hinkie has changed his name to Jon Robinson and the Titans must now trust the process.
- •Marcus Mariotta needs to be humbled and lose for another 2-3 years in order to understand what it is to be a Titan.
- •Making the playoffs means more work, so like, why bother?
- •Mularkey is actually the head of the NSA and has dirt on every human who works for the Titans.
- •Mularkey's wife makes amazing gluten free chocolate chip cookies & the organization wants the recipe prior to Mularkey's inevitable dismissal.
- •They think Mike Mularkey is Bruce Arians.
- •Ownership has been in a blackout drunk since week 1's win over Tampa.
- •They didn't get the memo that the Rams & Chargers are moving to LA & they're trying to alienate Titan fans so they can move into the lucrative LA market.