Books I Have Read More Than Once
I have unintentionally read Maeve Binchy books more than once because there are just so damn many of them and they're all kind of the same. These are the books I've read more than once on purpose.
- •Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.I swoon just thinking about it. Even though, in hindsight, theirs was a pretty messed up relationship.
- •The Birth of Venus by Sarah DunantEpic.
- •The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel BarbaryBeautiful and heartbreaking.
- •Eleanor & Park by Rainbow RowellThis book spoke to my inner 15 year old.
- •The Harry Potter series by JK RowlingFirst on my own, then with each of my girls.
- •Out of My Mind by Sharon DraperMy book of choice for cultivating empathy in 6th graders.
- •The One and Only Ivan by KA ApplegateRead to my students. Cried every time.
- •The Pillars of the Earth by Ken FollettAgain with the epic.
- •Whatever David Sedaris PublishesLaugh Until It Hurts