The Top 10 Supers of Grand Theft Auto V
My personal list of the top ten best supercars in Grand Theft Auto V. If you don't agree, that's alright. I'm so glad there's finally enough of them to make a top ten list!
- 1.Overflod Entity XFThis car is just the bomb! It's sleek, it looks great in almost any color, and it's competitive to the Truffade Adder because of its greater acceleration factor. Plus, it's a little cheaper!
- 2.Truffade AdderThe only reason this car made the number-two spot is because, despite being nearly 1/3 of the price of the X80 Proto, it still remains as the fastest car in the game. To me, it's like the Pikachu of Grand Theft Auto: loveable, cool, but also highly overrated.
- 3.Coil VolticThe Voltic is highly underrated in my opinion. It also looks great in many colors, but that's not why it made the list. First, it handles like a dream. Second, it is extremely cheap for a Super. And finally, this bad boy is the only electric Super known. Not only do you get a slick ride, but it's quiet as a mouse.
- 4.Karin Sultan RSI was overjoyed when I heard that this legendary vehicle was available for Grand Theft Auto V - for a pretty penny, of course! The Sultan itself is one of the only four-door Sports cars in the game. But the reason it made the list was because of its famous performance in Grand Theft Auto IV, wherein it was undoubtfully the fastest car in the game.
- 5.Bravado Banshee 900RDriving in a Banshee is like driving in two feet of snow. What I mean is, this car is pretty slippery. But, it just takes a combination of skill and practice to turn this Super into a racing machine.
- 6.Pegassi OsirisThe original record-breaker at an astonishing $1,950,000, the Osiris is one of those Supers that mainly just looks badass. And, yes, it does! But it also handles great and has stats that rival the Adder.
- 7.Pegassi ZentornoThe Zentorno is just one of those cars I just don't care about, despite its powerful-looking appearance and less-than-Adder pricetag. But the reason it made the list was because a lot of other racers agree, it competes with the Adder. I especially like seeing it in matted black and either red or orange.
- 8.Grotti X80 ProtoWhile I've not driven this car, you can't deny that it looks cool. And by cool, I mean futuristic. The X80 Proto made the list due to its sheer cost alone (of $2,700,000). It brings to mind the DeLorean of Back to the Future. The X80 Proto might go bye-bye in a future list when I get around to owning one.
- 9.Progen T20The only really remarkable feature of the T20, besides speed, is the converting spoiler that rises as you accelerate. But that's not a reason to really qualify it as one of the best Supers in the game. Once I get my hands on some of the newer Supers, the $2.2M T20 might be booted from the list.
- 10.Vapid FMJI've not driven this car, either. But it looks promising. I'll definitely make an updated list down the road, once I've had decent exposure to all the new cars in the game.