11 THINGS ONLY A BEAUTY JUNKIE WOULD UNDERSTAND
Your bathroom looks like Sephora-- or does Sephora look like your bathroom?
- •Always being the last one to get ready because you have to do all your friends' hair and makeup.
- •Only touching one shade in that limited-edition eye-shadow palette you had to have.
- •Bringing every makeup item you own on vacation.
- •Having more beauty products in your fridge than food.
- •That the last time you stuck with. A cream/lotion/serum long enough to finish it was when you accodentally emptied your mom's, as a two-year-old.
- •The sadness that ensues when MAC discontinues your favorite eye shadow... Again.
- •See the full list here: