Life Lessons From Guy Gardner
An Embarrassingly Earnest and Clichéd List of Real Things I Have Learned from an Asshole B-List Comicbook Superhero -OR- How Guy Gardner Got Me Through 2006
- •Have fun.
- •Be loud.
- •Drink beer.
- •Make friends.
- •Love sports.
- •Read comics.
- •Love your job.
- •Be funny.even when it’s hard
- •Celebrate your own greatness.
- •Hit on people — don’t let rejection get you down.Remember, you're great!
- •Haters are gonna hate.
- •Believe in something greater than yourself.Like your bff or the Green Lantern Corps or the Orioles
- •Sometimes you should listen to authority figures… but most of the time they can shut the fuck up.
- •Your real friends love you despite how loud and annoying you are.
- •Sometimes, you have to work together with people you don’t like. And sometimes you’ll find out that people who seem like total toolbags aren’t so bad after all.
- •Most people will forgive you when you’re an asshole, but some people won’t.And that's how you learn, babe.
- •No matter how much of a fuck-up you are; confidence, tenacity, and sincerity can help you succeed.
- •You’re awesome. So don’t stop fighting and don’t stop having fun.