Toys I Always Wanted When I Was a Child but Never Got
In order of most wanted
- 1.Sit 'N SpinI keep hoping they'll make an adult sized one of these.
- 2.Easy Bake OvenMom: "we can make cookies in real oven together." Me:"not the same, Mom, not the same!"
- 3.Big WheelDidn't even get the knock-off version like my brother got.
- 4.Hoppity - Mickey Mouse Version
- 5.Speak & SpellIf I had gotten this, I'm sure I would have come in first instead of second place in my 6th grade spelling bee.
- 6.Lite BriteThe only reason I liked to play at my friend Tiffany's house was because she had a Lite Brite. (I'm a much better friend as an adult than I was as a child.)
- 7.Mr. Potato HeadMy grandma had one for when my siblings and I visited but it just was not enough Mr. Potato Head time.
- 8.Sea MonkeysI knew other kids who had these and they told me they didn't actually look like monkeys. I, however, was convinced that mine would look like the picture on the box.